Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sophomore Year

Welcome.

My name is Gina and this fall I will start the tenth grade, my sophomore year of high school.

Here's a little bit about me:
I am a member of my school's marching band, this is my 3rd season- I was a prefresh allowing me to be a member in middle school.
I do not currently play any sports, but have many friends that do; and who knows- maybe I'll wind up joining a team.
I am just an average student, not crazy popular and not a loner.
I have 6 siblings; 5 brothers and 1 sister.
My parents are divorced.
My dad has diabetes and is bipolar.
My mom is an entrance attendant at the local hospital.
I babysit frequently.
I am a member of the Royal Oak Vineyard church and head staff of the nursery.
I have my learner's permit.

Throughout this coming school year, I will post entries in this blog about life as a sophomore at a public school.

The point of this is to give readers something to relate to, maybe some advice, and an inside look of a teenager's life.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment