Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day

I hate all first days for three reasons; syllabus' (or would it be syllabi?), the whole getting to know each other thing teachers make us do, and people. Did I ever mention that I am not a people person? At all? I love my friends to death, but I get annoyed very easily by people idk. I walked through the doors today and my very first thought was ugh people. How's that for enthusiasm? I can be a really negative person...

Overall, the day was just boring; no one changed dramatically, and nothing exciting happened. It could have gone a lot worse though, so I am thankful for that.

Did any of you watch Obama's address to students today at school?
I did, and I almost fell asleep. To be completely honest with you, I do not like President Obama. Though I don't necessarily dislike him either.

I should probably go though, I have homework to do. :/

Peace out girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment