Thursday, September 10, 2009

ZOMG

So, not much to talk about today.
Been super busy. Yesterday went well; school and marching band (first competition in two days!). Today's schedule is sooo hectic- listen to this; school, pepband, home for dinner, babysitting, and then back home to do my English homework. I am elated, yes, I said ELATED, that tomorrow is Friday!

Well, that was interesting. My sister's soccer coach is picking her up for her game today because my mom is at an appointment with my brother, and he came in and used the bathroom (which is totally cool), and then he was looking in the fridge, along with me, not just like randomly by himself, but still- it was slightly awkward, lol.

Well, I've gotta go as I'm being picked up in a few minutes to go babysit. Wish me luck on algebra quiz tmw!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment